Keep your data safe
Learn more about how your data is used
We are committed to protect your data
Our priority is your privacy
In some cases, we might be required to share your data with the government or any regulatory organizations. We ensure our clients that in such cases, we share no more than the information required from us. This also applies to cases when we require other organizations to process data for us, as we ensure the highest security standards as we do.
Use of your data
Your data may be used for making sure that your transactions are carried out in a safe and secure way, or custom-tailoring our services and products according to your choices, or improving a better understanding of your needs. What is certain is that we will be 100% transparent with you on how we use your data. Besides, your data is used in providing access to our services in the most secure way, e.g. we promptly get in touch with you in case of a potential fraud.
We protect your data at GDPR standards
The GDPR is a regulation which aims to protect fundamental rights and freedom of individuals and in particular their right to the protection of personal data. The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- Right to be informed – we are required to provide you privacy information while we collect your personal data.
- Right to access – you are able to make a request to access your personal data kept by us.
- Right to rectification – you are able to have your inaccurate personal data rectified, or if incomplete, completed.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) – you are able to have your personal data erased from our system in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing – you hold the right to request restriction on the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you are able to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose across different services.
- Right to object – you are able to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – you are able to make an objection to automated individual decision-making.
Our privacy notice may be subject to change, and any change in our privacy notice that may occur in the future will be proclaimed on this page. Our clients are advised to check this page every now and then to make sure they are updated on privacy notices.
Manage your data
In case you want to;
- Request your data which is kept by us,
- Not receive information on product offers and services sent by us,
- Remove your personal information from our system,
- Check if your contact information is correct,
Just reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.